howdy from tucson, thanks for visiting. This blog world is weird in a friendly sort of way...I like your stuff.
Hey there, my pillow is a bit darker than in the pic on here blog! Have you tried washing it? Also, will you send me a pic of the pillow, I never took one before I gave it to you. Hope all is well. Cady is having way too much FUN!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
howdy from tucson, thanks for visiting. This blog world is weird in a friendly sort of way...I like your stuff.
Hey there, my pillow is a bit darker than in the pic on here blog! Have you tried washing it? Also, will you send me a pic of the pillow, I never took one before I gave it to you. Hope all is well. Cady is having way too much FUN!
Post a Comment